Work-Flow Summary :
- Work as a software engineer using Unity3D to work on VR Projects
- Establish back-end system code that communicate to SQL database on phpMyAdmin
- Design and create relationship of the SQL database
- Help to deploy the front end project
- Project equipment involve such as Oculars, Steam VR VIVE & Leap Motion
- Management of work flow using SVN and GIT Hub
- Daily scrum meeting to meet the Spring deliver
- 3D UI Programmer to interact with VIVE Controller
- Using Unity Tester to make sure code are working fine
- Work with Unity Timeline to create fast animating content as a quick prototype for user test
Working as the Software Engineer since 2015 - 2017 as a part time job during my pursuit of my degree study. Dr. Lu Weiquan signed me under his VR wing to produce VR simulation project for the medical of school.
They provide me with learning opportunity and exposure to VR equipment such as "The Razer Hydra", "Leap Motion", "Oculus Rift" & "VIVE™". As those equipment are expensive to get.